Friday, July 22, 2011

Saga of the 2 Todd's

First let me apologize for being absent, the boyfriend and I traveled to Michigan last weekend for a wedding, and since I've gotten back most of my focus has been on getting my book Secret Fantasy ready for release.


The saga of the two Todd’s has me on the edge of my seat. I am amazed at how good it is. I adore both Roger and Trevor. I can’t figure out what is going on and I LOVE that. I adore that it is not clean, cut and simple. Whoever is the real Todd is, it’s going to be explosive when all is said and done.
Tuesday’s episode was so amazing. I was on my couch in my simple little living room and I could feel the tension around me. In fact it was so good, I almost forgot that Stalker Girl and Nate were around. I only hope that Stalker Girl will be gone soon, just like I can only hope Rachel will be gone soon on Big Brother. But that’s for the vlog later.
Ya know I’m not even sure who I want to be the real Todd. Part of me wants it to be Roger cause the drama of that would be amazing, while the other part of me wants it to be Trevor. This storyline is like LOST you never really know what is happening. Just like LOST I am along for the ride, waiting to see what happens and who turns out to be the real Todd Manning and who the other guy turns out to be, and why he thinks he is Todd.


No comments:

Post a Comment