Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bianca and Marissa, meh.

I hate to say this, it makes me sad. I really want Bianca to have a romance, a good one. A hot and heavy one. I just don't feel that happening. I like Bianca, always have. Marissa was always sort of a WTF to me. Maybe that's where I find issue with it.

How to others feel about Bianca and Marissa? Are people rooting for the pairing just cause it puts someone with Bianca? Are they rooting because Bianca is stealing away JR's "love"? Or do you see something that I haven't caught yet? Maybe I need to just go on youtube and watch some Bianca/Marissa stuff and see if can figure out what I've been missing.

What are your thoughts on Marissa and Bianca? Do you LOVE them, do you LIKE them or are you kind of Meh, have no real opinion on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment