Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SoapNet tonight! Secret Fantasy out soon!

Well its been a crazy day with the verdict in the Casey Anthony Trial coming in. I'm not even going to get started with that.

So tonight I'm going to watch the soaps off of SoapNet. Honestly its been a while since I've done that but today its necessary.

I heard that Quartermaines are on GH today that's always a treat. Only 3 weeks until Guza's writing is that bad memory we have. You know like all those awful awkward ones from middle school.

Depending on what I get to watch tonight, is what I will write about.

It appears that next week will be the release of my first novel Secret Fantasy. I will post more information about that soon. If you're curious about it, check out the book trailer at the side. I plan on doing a give away next week.

I did post a new VLOG, its more about Big Brother which even though this blog is titled Now THIS is Soap Opera I will discuss other stuff whenever I feel like it. The title is mainly a quote from the movie SoapDish.

No comments:

Post a Comment